Report of the trial in the cause of J.E. Carew against Sir C.M. Burrell, Bart. and Col. George Wyndham, executors of the late Earl of Egremont and report of the proceedings in the court for the relief of insolvent debtors, in the matter of John Edward Carew, an insolvent debtor, on the opposition entered by Sir Charles Burrell and Colonel Wyndham. by John Edward Carew
1842 by William Nicol in [London .
Written in English
- Carew, John Edward, ca. 1785-1868 -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Burrell, Charles Merrik, Sir, 1774-1862 -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Wyndham, George -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Egremont, George O"Brien Wyndham, Earl of, 1751-1837 -- Estate.,
- Claims against decedent"s estates -- Great Britain.
Each of the Reports has its own t.p., dated 1841 and 1842 respectively; the Reports were also issued separately; the Report of the trial in 1840 and the Report of the proceedings as a supplement to it in 1842.
|Genre||Trials, litigation, etc.|
|Contributions||Burrell, Charles Merrik, Sir, 1774-1862., Wyndham, George., Great Britain. Court for Relief of Insolvent Debtors.|
|LC Classifications||KD379.C37 C374 1842|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||174, 416, 87 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||416|
|LC Control Number||2005575508|
Download Report of the trial in the cause of J.E. Carew against Sir C.M. Burrell, Bart. and Col. George Wyndham, executors of the late Earl of Egremont
Wednesday, November 4, 2020